Greenpasture Homes FAQs
- Where is Greenpasture Homes Estate Located?
It is located at Apo Tafyi layout, behind Apo resettlement, Abuja, FCT.
- What are the notable landmarks to the area?
- Apo Resettlement
- Guzape 2 layout
- Apo shoprite
- Federal Integrated Housing Scheme
- Federal High Court, Apo
- Cosgroove Estate
- Who are the developers of Greenpasture homes estate?
Greenpasture dynamic Land & Homes Limited
- Do you sell land or houses in your estate?
We sell land for clients to build at their pace and also build for clients who want us to build for them.
- What are the sizes and price of the land you sell and what type of houses can be built on them?
We have 300sqm to contain a 4 bedroom terrace duplex with a BQ selling at N10m
350sqm for a 4 bedroom semi-detached duplex with a BQ selling at N12.5m and
450sqm for a fully detached duplex with a BQ, selling at N15m.
- What infrastructure do I expect to have in your estate?
Tarred Road Networks, Drainage Systems, Good security apparatus with perimeter fence, CCTV cameras and 247 security men, streetlight, water and power supply, recreational/sports area, shopping mall and multi-purpose areas etc.
- Do you have other hidden charges?
What is referred to as “hidden Charges,” are survey charges which will be handled by you.
- Is there any encumbrance on the land?
The land is free from all known encumbrances and there is no adverse claimant on the land.
- When can I start building?
Immediately payment is completed you shall be given approval to start building.
- What document do I get after payment?
You shall be given the following documents as soon as payment is done:
- Receipt of purchase
- Deeds of Assignment
- Power of Attorney
- Sales Agreement
- Letter of Plot Allocation
- What is the general title document of the estate and how verifiable is it?
Our title document is R of O and it can be verified at the FCDA.
- How do I subscribe and what are the payment options?
You can subscribe by picking up and filling out our application at a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 and payment can be done out rightly or by installment with a 50% initial deposit while the balance be spread for a maximum of 3 months and 6 months. All payment shall be made in the bank details which shall be provided for you.